Shopping with us
Our packaging is specially chosen to be as sustainable and eco friendly as possible. Over the past few years we have made a conscious effort to move away from single use plastic, to either compostable or recyclable paper options.
Every order includes an information card explaining where to recycle the packaging included, which can be viewed here:
Occasionally we may need to use packaging that deviates from these instructions, where we are trying to use up a back stock of items (rather than wastefully throw them away), when this is the case we ensure that you are made aware of this.
Our processing times are currently 5-7 working days.
All orders are sent with Royal Mail second class stamp mail unless an upgrade is selected at checkout. This method does not include tracking.
Shipping of second class mail can take anything from 2 days to 2 weeks depending where in the UK you are, and Royal Mail only say they "aim for" 2-5 days. Please be patient while the posties move your order through the network. If it has not arrived within 2 weeks please do get in touch.
Domestic orders can be upgraded to first class (aim for 1-3 days) or special delivery (next day).
Standard, no tracking shipping- This is Royal Mail's International standard shipping, it is cheaper, but please be advised it has no tracking available and Royal Mail do not consider an item lost for at least 45 business days after the expected delivery date. Please be patient while your order moved through the shipping network, including through customs, which can cause substantial delays that are beyond my control. If your order has not arrived after 3 weeks please do get in touch so that we can look into it for you.
International Tracked - This is Royal Mail's international tracked service, it includes a tracking number, but does not include signature confirmation. I opt for this as i know for a lot of countries this service simply doesn't happen anyway, and can mean very long journeys to your post office to collect a missed delivery.
Please note for all international orders fees levied by your country's customs and import regulators are your responsibility to pay.
All items that are not custom, personalised, digital or commissioned are eligible for return should they be in unused saleable condition, and a return is requested within 14 days of receipt, and the return is shipped back to us within 21 days of receipt.
To request a return, please use the contact us page to send a return request, where we will provide you with instructions of how to return your item.
- Return postage for any reason other than fault is payable by the customer.
- If the item is returned damaged and unsellable the cost of this will be deducted from any refund.
- We reserve the right to request an item is returned for assessment of any fault before determining whether a refund is due.
- Refunds will not be processed without the item being returned.
- International customers must clearly mark returns as 'RETURN' on the customs label to avoid incurring import fees, failure to do so will result in any fees incurred being deducted from any refund given.
- Forced returns (returns where either a customer refuses the parcel, or returns the items without prior agreement for return) are not accepted, and will not be refunded.