I most certainly am not. Hermione, however, must be if she can get this pattern right! This is my first Hermione's Everyday Sock, which I am knitting out of my Dublin Dye Company Sock yarn. This sock will be the death of me! Originally, I had finished this first sock of the pair, only to find out when I had nearly finished it and weighed the amount of yarn left on my new trusty electric scales that I didn't have enough for the second sock, so I have ripped it back to 12 pattern repeats at the ankle, instead of the 18 originally called for, and I am now for some strange reason unable to complete the heel! I don't know what it is but somehow I just cannot get it to line up properly, so although I love the pattern and it will be a relief to get this yarn used and out of my stash I am going to set it aside for a couple of weeks and try and finish my Berry Socks instead. Hopefully if I come back to it at a later date I will be less frustrated and more open to figuring out what I have done wrong. So watch this space! I am also however determined not to cast on any new projects until I have finished one of the 3 I have in progress, and I get itchy fingers quite quickly, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't take long for me to have them sorted.